Contractors are being required more and more to hold accreditations to work for large organisations, local councils and Principal Contractors. Broadgate Safety Consultants Limited has many years of experience helping companies successfully obtain initial accreditations and annual renewals.
We know some contractors struggle with the CHAS accreditation process for various reasons including poor systems for recording the good work they already have in place, not understanding what the assessor is looking for and simply a lack of time to complete the application forms.
We can provide the solution to all of these problems and work with you through the entire accreditation process from registering with CHAS to receiving a successful accreditation.
With our help and guidance we will obtain CHAS accreditation for you (irrespective of how many submissions your paperwork may take), enabling you to focus on doing what you do best, running your own business.
Our CHAS Accreditation Service includes:-
- Completion of CHAS application form;
- Review of H&S documentation as required;
- Advice on documentation to support the application process;
- Provision of templates to provide supporting documentation*
- (*A fee may be applicable dependant on the number of templates required)
Prices from only £250 + VAT for less than 5 employees and £450 + VAT for 5 or more employees.
If you need an external competent health & safety advisor to work with you as an on-going support service, we can provide this. The package includes:-
Our Monthly external competent advisor package includes:-
- Unlimited telephone & e-mail support on health & safety issues;
- Twice yearly updates on health & safety legislation changes;
- Regular health & safety advice e-mails;
- Use of our company name and credentials in your organisation’s documentation and for use on PQQs, accreditation schemes etc.
Only external competent advisor package is £50 + VAT per month. We are currently offering an initial discount so you receive 12 months for the cost of 9 months when you sign- up for an annual contract to be paid by direct debit.
We also work with contractors in a similar way on other SSiP accreditation schemes such as Safe Contractor, SMAS and Constructionline, on PQQs and on client- specific application forms.